Belcan are looking for a Project Administrator to join our growing Project Team. The Project Administrator role is integral to the productivity of our Engineering Team based in Bristol dealing with the whole life cycle of projects.
Reporting to the Programme Director and working closely with Project Managers and Engineering Team Leaders on a variety of Client's projects within the Aerospace industries.
The Project Administrator is responsible for providing clerical support to the Project team.
- Project Folder set up, project management administration and audit.
- Updating, opening and closing of project activities as required
- Data Cleansing within Project system.
- Timesheet chasing and uploading
- Provide information to obtain billing numbers.
- Sending billing numbers and draft invoices to accounts.
- Process sub-contractors progress reports.
- Assisting with the production and updating of the KPI pack
- Assisting in the provision of data to the customer with respect to the status of projects.
- Updating User Access to Customer IT tools
- Liaising with Customer IT hardware providers.
- Supporting User account issues.
- Monitoring of new starts to gather information on booking codes and timesheet requirements and updated prior to start date.
- Support new employee inductions.
- Creating and Submitting service sheets in customer finance system.
- Support preparation of Project Managers Monthly report.
- Provide information for monthly finance report.
- Track spend against monthly invoice values.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel as well as proficient in Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and very good with figures
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Perk Box
- Life Assurance
- Training and Career Development
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security with over 10,000 professionals serving hundreds of customers in over 60 locations worldwide.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.