Are you a Planner looking for a new Permanent opportunity?
If so, Belcan Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity with a leading engineering and maintenance provider at their site based in Stevenage.
Utilising your expertise across a range of asset management services throughout all life cycles.
The role of the Planner is to develop, operate and monitor the relevant contract programmes for the work-scope so that the contract can be controlled and executed within budget and duration.
What will we need from you?
To be successful in this role and to have the maximum impact on our client you will need to be able to:
- Produce a feasible programme of activities from a given scope of work
- Produce all necessary programmes at the appropriate times to reflect the overall contract requirements
- Monitor and update all contract programmes by relevant discussion with all relevant parties
- Predict and communicate critical path deviations to enable management to take corrective action
- Optimise the use of approved computer software packages
- Incorporate emergent works effectively into existing programmes
- Report progress against programme on a regular basis and record any delays with associated reasoning
Experience and Qualifications
- Sufficient and appropriate assistant/trainee Planning Engineer experience
- Sufficient and appropriate experience in multiple industry sectors - including Life Sciences
- Relevant HNC/Degree qualification
- QCF Diploma Level 3/5 Planning
- APMP Practitioner
- MSP/P6 Planner
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with all relevant parties to report accurate contract status
- Proactive, able to show initiative
- Fluency in IT applications to provide prompt accurate and regular information
The salary for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
- Contract opportunities may be an option.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 243 or you can apply directly by following the Apply Now link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.