Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for two O365 Sharepoint Exploitation Specialists for a Defence establishment in Reading. The posts are for an estimated 6 month contract and are paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance. Candidates should be willing and able to work in designated areas where the need arises.
The positions have been deemed Outside of IR35.
This role will be for the preparation of MS Stream Classic migration to Stream on SharePoint. The role will include customer interaction at all levels.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
Must have extensive SharePoint experience where possible to have worked with Stream and O365 suite
You will be required to:
- Provide an 'as is' state of MS Stream Classic before migration to Stream on SharePoint
- Understand concept of Microsoft Roadmap and its plan for Stream
- Provide a plan for Stream Classic migration to Stream on SharePoint going forward and any library requirements
- Provide clear plan of stakeholder ownership of channels and access
- Engage with business owners and stakeholders to determine validity of current Stream Classic content, and identify redundant material
- Explore any associations to O365 Suite of products, such as Teams, Yammer and SharePoint Communications Sites
You should have the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience in administering SharePoint and its administration
- Understanding of the Information Asset Owner role, records management, metadata and retention
- Working knowledge of document and media management
- Experience with using Stream desirable
- Experience in customer handling and stakeholder engagement
- Planning and prioritising workload
- Delivering objectives on time, in full
Remote working - Yes this is available
Part time and flexible work considered
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan