Are you a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor looking for a new Contract opportunity?
If so, Belcan Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity with a multinational oil and gas corporation at their site based in Hampshire.
This is a 2 year contract position and is full time.
What will we need from you?
To be successful in this role and to have the maximum impact on our client you will need to be able to:
- Create and amend Service Requests and Entries for Production Operations contract services providers that exist on Company's SAP system.
- Coordinate with field personnel and confirm that Contractor performance evaluations (on-going or end-of-service) results are captured for future contract consideration.
- Work closely with Procurement on contract renewal, contract award, contract resolutions and contract follow-up action items.
- Read and understand contracts and contractual language
- Checking mechanical and scaffold unit rates and day works.
- Assist in all measures and checks associated with the Contracts, will need some field checks and verifications
- SAP checks
- CDMS checks
- Mechanical & Scaffold Experience and understanding of TG20
The rate for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 242 or you can apply directly by following the Apply Now link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan