Sitec - a Belcan company are looking to recruit a Mechanical Equipment Engineer on a permanent basis for our client who are a leading international industrial services provider. The position is based in Warrington, Cheshire and the client is ideally looking for an immediate start.
Our client's Division is growing fast and they need talent like you! This exciting new position is important to their growth strategy of providing high quality engineering, design and project services to their clients.
As a member of the UK Engineering Team you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most stimulating and ground breaking projects in the UK. At the same time, you will be part of the global engineering organisation, which is a 5,000 strong community that can give you wider opportunities and the possibility to work abroad.
If you perform, then our client will reward you with an attractive remuneration package, but also a lot of flexibility, of working hours, working from home and part time working.
- You are responsible for the mechanical equipment engineering within multi-discipline engineering, EPCM or EPC projects. Mechanical equipment includes: static equipment, rotating equipment and package units
- These projects will range from concept design to commissioning
- The projects will be for different sectors (Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Chemicals)
- You responsibilities include: equipment type selection, cost estimates, specifications, bid evaluation, vendor document control, FAT/SAT/commissioning support
- You are responsible to manage and complete your work within budget and planning. This includes change control and consistency of the equipment design with the other disciplines
- You will participate in internal and external design reviews and you are responsible for the design acceptance by the client
If you have the following profile, then we are looking forward to meeting you
- More than 5-10 years of experience as a Mechanical Equipment Engineer, on multi-discipline projects, in an Engineering / EPC(m) company.
- You are able to defend your proposed selection in front of the project team and the client
- MEng / MSc / BSc / BEng in Mechanical Engineering
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer (Preferred)
- Sound understanding of the current British and International Standards
We like to meet you
Our clients selection process consists of two interviews that can take place within two weeks. If both parties are interested after the two interviews, then you will receive a job offer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.