Job Title: Marketing Co-ordinator
Contract length: 6 - 12 months
A Marketing Coordinator role has become available within the FG Wilson Marketing Team. This is a temporary role, covering a period of career break and is an excellent opportunity to become involved in a busy, dynamic and international marketing group. You will collect, analyze and interpret market data. You will also initiate appropriate courses of action to develop sales.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for creating and managing creative social media content for FG Wilson platforms, with the intent of lead generation for genset and aftermarket business. (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- The successful applicant will plan and execute advertising campaigns in the Europe, Africa and Middle East markets.
- The successful applicant will be required to liaise with other departments including sales and engineering groups
- The position involves support and development of our CRM system especially in relation to lead management, training and communication initiatives
- Other responsibilities could include website content maintenance and supporting with graphical content for presentations.
- Educated to degree level in a marketing, communications or business discipline. Those with lesser or no qualification must be able to demonstrate significantly more relevant experience.
- Significant relevant business experience
- Working knowledge of the principles of marketing and, in particular, digital marketing techniques
- Demonstrable track record of success initiating, developing and delivering programs to market with proven success
- Good task management/ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication
Desirable Criteria -
- Hold a degree in a business studies or an engineering subject.
NB. The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined. Please include details of the finance functions you have practical experience of in your application
This role will primarily be in charge of social media content creation.
They need to be creative and be able to follow social media trends and able to talk about their content, why they do it that way, who it's aimed at etc.
Examples for interview would be highly beneficial.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan