Process Engineer Process Engineer is responsible to define best proven industrial sequence integrating all necessary inputs.
In industrialisation phase, he/she design Build Process in MFT with Industrial Architect, ISE, ME Techno specialists, PPE and Engineering, ensuring industrial needs using Co-Design and Co-Industrialisation approach.
In serial production phase PE is responsible for the integrated Manufacturing Engineering Dossier covering all the necessary means: engineering technical information, quality control & measurement tasks, components / parts, jigs & tools, maintenance tasks, health & safety, time. Thanks to regular feedback loops & continuous improvement with the shop floor (including early PERT, STV and Standard Line Balancing drivers) pulling as soon as possible in the process the industrial constraints to support the engineering definition.
Key inputs are:
- Ensure the right Configuration from definition to preparation / start in production.
- Align with Industrial Configuration Engineer.
- Technical queries (Internal /External) from Technical Shop Floor Support/Autonomous Production Team.
- Definition Dossier from Engineering.
- Build Concept Dossier from Industrial Architect.
- Mod decision.
- Delta 2 Gap.
- Control plan (for more details refer to current Business Process flow chart related to the job profile) (Actor) applicable for commercial (FU.IN.03.01) Top Level Deliverables.
- Definition of Industrial Set-Up and Build Process, Product Structure scenarios and associated Manufacturing Dossier in MFT (Multi-Functional Team) as Finance, Quality, Procurement, Engineering/(M&P)Supply Chain.
- ME Signature on Definition Dossier (DFM) Interface and Frontier Drawings.
- Design Principle Validation (A/B/C Scheme).
- Create component Delivery Specifications (CDS).
- Prepare Industrial Selection Handover Report.
- Analyse and Answer the Supplier Technical Queries.
- Produce the Manufacturing Engineering Elements of the Call for Tender Pack.
- Define Build Process for ME * Definition Dossier validation / signature (Design Data Set)/ Validate drawings.
- Release Routing Includes Operations for Production and Inspection.
- Allocated Part List.
- Applicable Documents (e.g. SOI, QSOI, NSI, AIPI, MNI, Record Tables…).
- Allocated Jigs and Tools and NC-programs of Allocated Competences.
- Manage Technical Sequencing, Minimum required Operators.
- Standard Time Value.
- Time Calculation Parameters with VA/NVA analysis.
- Signed Routing Maturity Assessment (RMA) (new PPV).
- Manufacturing Engineering Dossier.
- Produce routing.
- As-Prepared BoM (Dual BoM).
- SOI (Standard Operating Instruction) (2D/3D).
- MET (Measurement Table).
- NC (Numerical Control) Programming Specification Requests.
- Requests for Jigs and Tools (J&T).
- Requests for measurement system.
- Requests for Parts with Conditions of Supply (CoS).
- Work Orders (WOs): in case of Industrial Impact on ongoing Production.
- Outstanding Work.
- Request for Design Rework (RDR) management.
- GTI (Ground Test Instruction) consideration to implement into work order.
- RTI (Repeat Test Instructions) consideration to implement into work order.
- For MOD opening: a. PRS (Production Repercussion Sheet) validation. b. TRS (Technical Repercussion Sheet) to describe technical changes (PRE / POST). c. CRS (Cost Repercussion Sheet) to describe NRC / RC.
- Parachevement process support.
- Delta 2 closure.
- Concession/Non Conformity Management and Support.
- DQN for minor and major Mod´s.
- Special Instruction Management First Article Inspection (FAI) or routing validation using PPV.
- Quality Survey Report PE is acting from MG3 for other detailed outputs, refer to Product Development Plan booklet for new and incremental Development.
Process Performance Verification Leader
PPV is used to demonstrate the ability of a given Manufacturing System to produce conforming items in serial mode. To determine if all the design records and specification have been properly understood and that the manufacturing processes have the potential to produce our products consistently meeting our design requirements.
The PPV Leader will be required to lead the Multi-Functional Team of Manufacturing Engineering, Quality & Operations to control and verify the introduction of any major process improvements or changes.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan