Belcan Workforce Solutions is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to be based in Bristol. Our client operates across the UK and Ireland with a large industrial and manufacturing network comprising of 45 manufacturing sites making high performing products and solutions. We serve the construction sector, principally, but also the automotive, industrial, energy, agriculture and healthcare sectors. We also have a large retail network spanning more than 780 retail locations. This network supplies more than 400,000 general and specialist building materials
We're looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a close knit team, to ensure operational efficiencies are maintained and to work towards reduced defects and breakdowns.
You will have access to a great range of benefits including and not limited to shift pay, a bonus scheme, retirement savings plan with company contributions, 25 days' holiday with flexible options, tailored training programs, share ownership schemes, Cycle to Work, retail discounts, and access to a salary sacrifice vehicle leasing scheme.
- To ensure all relevant SG and local S.H.E. standards are complied with.
- Work towards the goal of Zero Defects, Zero Breakdown and Zero Accidents
- Ensure operational efficiencies are maintained
- To carry out all aspects of TPM ensuring reliability of site and site equipment
- To support all relevant site projects within area of expertise
- Delivery of reactive breakdown support
- Apprenticeship in electrical or mechatronics or an ONC in relevant subject.
- Electrical, Automation maintenance/breakdown Skills.
- Experience in a wide range of maintenance environments.
- HNC in an engineering related qualification.
- Knowledge of ISO Standards
- Knowledge of Automotive Standards.
- Knowledge of machine circuitry and electrical supplies.
- PLC's to include programming
- Knowledge of Hydraulics/Pneumatics
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.