An excellent opportunity for an experienced Logistics Coordinator has arisen onsite with one of our clients, a world leader within many key industries and is a leading engineering and industrial provider and they have extensive experience in offshore and onshore facilities.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible to support the onshore project teams to co-ordinate the logistics of the offshore workforce ensuring all manning requirements and crew changes are met accordingly.
* Collate weekly crew changes and liaise with internal teams, on a weekly look ahead basis
* Work closely with internal Project teams and client Aviation team to ensure helicopter seats are in place as per ad-hoc work scope requirements
* Report short term sickness/absence to client Aviation team, offshore management and internal project teams
* Issue check in times to personnel and liaise with travel department to arrange accommodation
* Issue offshore training certification to client Aviation team as and when required
* Book PTW / Client Inductions and ensure all relevant instructions and information is given to all personnel prior to mobilisation
* Ordering of PPE for offshore/site workforce
* Record within the various internal systems all holidays for offshore/site personnel and liaise with relevant teams to ensure accurate payment is processed
* Ensure all personnel movements are recorded correctly for all assigned contracts and liaise with project teams to ensure accuracy
* Monitor CBT mandatory training as required, ensuring that client and company recording systems are updated.
* In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the position holder is required to perform other duties assigned by their line manager.
* On Call rota participation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Previous extensive personnel logistics experience for up to 600 + POB
* Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
* Strong attention to detail
* Team player
* Strong planning and organising skills
The list of responsibilities and benefits are not exhaustive. Please send your CV and contact me straightaway if this role sounds like it could be your next career move and I will tell you all about it.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.