Are you a Lead Civil Engineer looking for your next move?
Belcan Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity with our client, a leading engineering and maintenance provider, supporting customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biopharma, power & energy, utilities, renewables and food & beverage markets.
Our client enhance the efficiency of assets, ensuring a high level of availability and reducing maintenance costs and have extensive experience in offshore and onshore facilities; specialising in asset management services throughout all life cycle phases from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and completing the Civil & Structure (C&S) design within budget and program. This includes change control and consistency of the C&S design with the other disciplines together with being responsible for the quality of the C&S design.
- Chartered Structural Engineer, or Chartered Civil Engineer, or with equivalent demonstrable competence.
- Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering, or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in design of structural steelwork.
- Experience in seismic design of structures.
- Experience in highly regulated safety-critical industries.
- Working knowledge of CDM Regulations 2015.
This position sits Outside of IR35 and would be a hybrid opportunity.
The hourly rate for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
To Learn more about this opportunity and the full job description Apply Now, or call me on 07732 694 243 for an initial no obligation, conversation.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan