Our client is a specialist engineering consultancy providing control & instrumentation engineering, process & technical safety services, and OT cyber security consultancy services. Founded in 2008 they are a team of high calibre engineers and have a passion for combining engineering and innovation.
Our client is looking to recruit a junior engineer on a permanent basis to assist with multiple projects based in their office in Mortlake, London (near Barnes Bridge train station). The role will initially involve aspects of systems, control, and cyber. Our client mainly works as a consultant in the downstream oil and gas industry, and offers a range of services for the automotive and aerospace industries.
Typical activities an engineer can expect to participate in are listed below, but key attributes we are looking for are an interest in complex engineering projects, critical thinking / problem solving, and proficiency with MS office (word and excel). As this role is for a junior engineer the main requirement is for an engineer with up to 5 years control system experience who will be trained in OT and Cyber disciplines.
- Software Design - Descriptive, flow charts, function block, ladder logic, Database, HMI
- Hardware Build - Configuration of representative system in the factory
- Software Build - Write all software defined in the design
- Factory testing - Internal and with the client
- Site testing - UK based commissioning work
- C&I Design Review - cable schedule, I/O list, and lighting design
- Cyber - Risk Assessment, asset discovery, countermeasures installation and commissioning
Interested engineers should submit the CV's and indicate when they are available for both interviews and starting work.
Joining a team of 30 members of staff, the role offers the opportunity to join a growing company with an expanding projects portfolio. Learning and development is actively encouraged with opportunities for company sponsorship for professional development, and in-house mentoring opportunities to enable cross-discipline learning.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.