Job Opportunity: Material Inventory Controller
Location: Carteton, Oxfordshire (fully onsite, must be within commutable distance)
Contract: 12 months (Inside IR35)
Security Clearance Requirement: MUST be eligible to obtain UK SC clearance.
Our client is offering an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Material Inventory Controller to join a aerospace team based in West Oxfordshire. As a Material Inventory Controller, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless handling and management of materials. This position requires a keen awareness of potential compliance risks and a commitment to acting with integrity.
Not only will you benefit from competitive rates of pay, this position boasts a fantastic place to work where you will operate and be trained to the highest standards.
As a Material Inventory Controller in an aerospace organisation, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Conducting material orders and movements in the correct priority sequence.
- Ensuring compliance with logistics/airworthiness directives for the handling of all items.
- Performing pick, pack, and handling system transactions accurately.
- Sorting and organizing documents before packing/box closure.
- Confirming all physical movements in the SAP system and linking paperwork properly with parts when required.
- Safely and accurately storing stock in the correct location after picking and/or packing.
- Operating cross-functionally across Warehouse functions (inbound, outbound, repairs).
- Conducting stock checks when requested.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following:
- Experience in a Material support/Supply chain role.
- Warehouse management system experience.
- Forklift and manual handling experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Warehouse management and Information systems (SAP SP1, SAP ESP, Airnnav, Microsoft Excel, etc.).
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145 regulations.
- Willingness to work in different shift patterns, including night shifts.
- Proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing.
If you are a dynamic professional with the necessary skills and experience, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Click Apply Now for a confidential chat today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan