Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for an Internal Communications Business Partner for a Defence establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 9-12 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance. Candidates should be willing and able to work in designated areas where the need arises.
The positions have been deemed Inside of IR35.
This position will be supporting Mission Delivery, partnering with our client's Business Leaders to provide internal and change communication support, develop and implement communication plans with measurable outputs to effect change in their areas.
The role will include -
- Providing and supporting communication guidance to the Mission Delivery Leadership Team
- Drafting communication plans
- Creating a communications framework to reach the whole of Mission Delivery
- Delivering key messages from Mission Delivery to the business
- Facilitating and coordinating business and function events, both virtually and face to face
- Working closely with various other Functions
- Networking to build and maintain relationships
- Operating at a senior level, with the ability to do tactical delivery
- Shapes and delivers plans to meet business change objectives.
- Creates, develops, maintains and delivers engaging communications using wide range of techniques.
- Applies knowledge of stakeholders to draft messages and content that achieve Comms objectives.
- Develops measures, evaluates data and brings insight to recommend improvements to Comms plans in flight.
- Applies project management skills to identify and overcome obstacles to delivery.
- Applies communications skills to convey difficult messages in a simple manner.
- Enhances draft written or visual materials by reviewing with business objectives and the target audience in mind.
- Works closely with Corporate Communications colleagues to make optimal use of Channels to deliver their communication objectives.
Takes a brief from Business leader, extracts insights about the behaviour change required on each project and develops communications objectives to deliver this change.
Develops and delivers internal communication plans to meet business change objectives. Undertakes regular review of plan with business sponsor to ensure it meets objectives; adjusts the plan to suit need as necessary.
Writes and edits copy that aligns to leadership core narrative, business strategy and the Internal Communications and Engagement strategy and principles.
Makes effective use of channels available in the company to inform and engage audiences.
Makes effective use of measures to evaluate communications and contribute to continuous improvement activity in Internal Communications.
Works with managers in the corporate communications team to effectively respond to emergency and business continuity situations.
Remote working? - yes however 2 days onsite required
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan