Are you an Instrument, Control & Automation (ICA) Technician looking for a new Contract?
Belcan Workforce Solutions have an exciting opportunity for our client, a leading engineering and maintenance provider with most of the role being a hybrid opportunity with site based work located near Essex.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Installation & Commissioning, Electrical and ClearSCADA as an administrative assistant in a previous role all aspects of installation & Commissioning including collating survey information and will be responsible for the coordination and day to day delivery of personnel and equipment on assigned contracts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all aspects of installation & Commissioning under their control
- Respond on progress and to all requests from Project Manager and client
- Liaise with Client and Project Manager regarding site works, H & S Issues, preparation works
- Complete quality checks of work to ensure required standards are met
- Monitor and report progress against plan, highlighting any delays to the Project Manager in order to mitigate and manage change in the project delivery
- Manage and monitor selection, requisition of materials ensuring Project Manager provides authority on procurements of goods/services required for project delivery
- Complete handover documentation within the required timescales
The position sits Outside IR35 and may have the added flexibility for a hybrid working pattern.
The hourly rate for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be the new and exciting challenge for you, and you want to learn more please get in touch today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan