Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for a HR / Budget Analyst for a Defence establishment near Reading. The post is an estimated 6 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
This position has been deemed Inside of IR35.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
- Must have experience of working with budgets and numbers, be super organised and used to working to tight deadlines
- Must have good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience or an understanding of HR would be beneficial but not essential
Managing Financial Resources
- Working with budget task owners to maintain an accurate forecast for the HR Budget through monthly sessions with task owners to support accurate forecasting and cost management
- Maintain the register for new scope requests
- Support variance reporting, co-ordinate and draft reports as required by the finance business rhythm
- Support other finance related processes as required including the forthcoming IBP (budget) process
- Maintain up-to-date procurement status, work with task owners to ensure the forward plan is in place and adherence to the procurement regulations
- Manage the Purchase Order and Receipting Process ensuring budget accuracy and maintained HR service
Can part time or flexible working options could be considered for this role: Could be 4 days not 5, days need to be defined
Is home/remote working an option? Possibly but not whist the candidate gets up to speed
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan