Sitec - a Belcan company is seeking a Helpdesk Coordinator for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical client based in Macclesfield. This is a permanent role.
The Helpdesk Coordinator will be responsible for staffing the company's helpdesk, ensuring the highest level of customer care and service.
Facilities Management Helpdesk Coordinator.
The role of a Facilities Management Helpdesk Coordinator will be to receive incoming customer service requests, enquires and customer complaints & direct to appropriate areas of responsibility.
- Provide technical telephone assistance where appropriate.
- Record, prioritise and assign tasks to the appropriate Support Engineers.
- Monitor resolution of incidents and escalate or reassign where necessary.
- Must be customer focused understanding their needs and meeting them, team working, working together to achieve a team result, aligned with the needs, priorities & goals.
- Establish basic fault description.
- To be flexible team member and to provide cover when required.
- Trend analysis of reported incidents.
- Monitor team performance, user satisfaction and SLA reporting
- Polite telephone manner and a positive attitude towards customer focus and care.
- Well organised effective & orderly use of time & resources & applying a disciplined approach.
- Coordination and organisational skills.
- Ability to deal with people in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Possess enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to balance often conflicting priorities to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Previous Helpdesk experience highly desirable
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Team player
- Good Keyboard Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products advantageous
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.