Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for a Head of Organisation Effectiveness for a Defence establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 24 month contract and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance. Candidates should be willing and able to work in designated areas where the need arises.
The position has been deemed Inside of IR35.
- Must have experience in organisational design and or organisational effectiveness.
- Should have managed large-scale restructures and engaging with Executives directly on their org changes
- Needs to be strong communicator and happy to challenge the status quo
- Work as part of the overall HR Leadership Team to develop the relevant aspect of the operational people plan/people programme with measurable objectives and budget.
- Provide thought leadership to the HR Director and Leadership team to develop innovative solutions that deliver an area of the people strategy, backed up by analysis that has been benchmarked and researched both externally and internally.
- Initiate and sponsor change programmes to deliver solutions effectively, with all stakeholders appropriately engaged and change management principles followed to deliver on time, to budget and to meet quality criteria.
- Drive and oversee the analysis of the effectiveness of relevant HR initiatives both financially and in terms of whether they produced the company's needed objectives and outcomes.
- Own relevant people policies, ensuring these are up to date and meet all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain appropriate HR policies so they are up to date and meet legal / regulatory requirements.
- Deliver HR projects / initiatives that deliver the people strategy / programme and business as usual activities.
- Undertake analysis to identify trends both internally and externally to identify relevant solutions and best practice.
- Lead relevant cyclical activities to meet business, legal and regulatory requirements within time, cost and quality criteria (e.g. annual events or regular governance meetings / consultations).
- Lead relevant operational activities ensuring they meet relevant compliance and regulatory standards.
- Provides appropriate subject matter expertise to all internal stakeholders.
- Manage external & internal suppliers to deliver agreed contract within SLA's.
- Effectively maintain HR records and processes.
- Liaise with internal teams to deliver within SLA's where appropriate.
- Manage budgets for the relevant area, both financial and FTE
Working from home split - 3 days on site per week
Part time and flexible working can be considered
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan