Sitec - a Belcan company are currently looking to recruit Framework Managers for a Defence establishment in Reading. The posts are for 6 months and are paying competitively
Successful applicants are required to be Security Cleared and meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The positions are Inside of IR35.
To drive, implement and execute Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management and Supplier Relationship Management within an assigned sub-group of categories, with the ultimate objective of leveraging and securing the clients supplier base to support its current and future business requirements, whilst mitigating risks. Provide Commercial and Contract Performance support to the business to allow management of project and commercial risk. In addition we need a candidate who can build processes and administer them to deliver a compliance regime within the agreed framework. They need to be methodical and diligent.
- Develop and implement Category Strategies for assigned sub-group of categories, balancing objectives to meet strategy and efficiencies in alignment with stakeholders.
- Support complex strategic sourcing activities in line with approved category strategies and PSL, including the execution of the RFx process, supplier evaluation and selection, contract negotiation, business award and contract handover, in compliance with requirements as well as company policies and directives, including Code of Conduct and Code of Business Ethics.
- Responsible for contractual and commercial management and effective contract administration providing commercial assurance to deliver value.
- Support Supplier Relationship Management for key and critical suppliers within the sub-group of categories, including supplier segmentation, contract management, supplier risks identification and mitigation and performance.
- Identify and develop value including planning and participating to external management review meetings (Management Business Reviews and Executive Business Reviews) in accordance with the clients framework and the agreed strategy.
- Support and provide input to the Process and Performance team as appropriate.
- Support the development and interface with the Service Centre.
- Consistently demonstrating positive behaviours
- Category Management Drive and implement Category Strategy to deliver cost effective category solutions and business models.
- Supplier base management, securing competition in the supplier base.
- Implement ways of working including the delivery of Category targets and KPI's for assigned group of spend categories.
- Business Intelligence, benchmark and market insight to support category development.
- The Senior Category Manager, with the sub-category Team, are responsible for securing and tracking cost reduction, contract management and continuity of Supply Chain.
- Strategic Sourcing Prepare & execute the RFx process including supplier evaluation and selection, supplier negotiations
- Contribute to the long-term business ensuring competitive cost development in the product and service life cycle and maintenance of the specific supplier contract for products and services.
- Contract Management Prepare and execute a Contract, which is appropriate to the scope, value and risk outlined in the sourcing strategy
- Administer the Contract ensuring contract compliance.
- Ensure appropriate management of commercial risks, forecast spend and change impacts
- Supplier Relationship Management segmented and managed (quality, performance, risk)
- Supplier Strategies for key suppliers within assigned group of spend categories.
- Stakeholders Collaboration Secure involvement and participation in category strategies, sourcing activities and supplier relationship management activities and share SCM category strategies, PSL, supplier performance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan