Electrical/EWIS Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
Line Manager: Senior M.E Leader
Belcan Workforce Solutions is currently recruiting a Electrical/EWIS Advanced Manufacturing Engineer for our client, who is building leading technology to revolutionise how people fly. Their mission is to make air travel personal, on-demand and carbon-free.
We are seeking an individual that thrives on working on new and novel engineering concepts. You will join a team of highly motivated people that are passionate about building and assembling new and unique aircraft.
We are a company that values inclusion and diversity and offer benefits such as flexible working, parental and maternity leave.
Duties will be wide ranging and varied and will include:
Working closely with other engineering disciplines to ensure the suitable processes and procedures are in place to meet the overall aircraft requirements. The Electrical/EWIS Advanced Manufacturing Engineer will need to have experience of assembly of complex aircraft (structures and systems) and creating suitable manufacturing requirements to ensure the final produce meets requirements. You are a team player that has great communication skills.
- Degree or suitable experience in a relevant field
- Proven capability of assembly and build principles of composite aircraft
- Technical signature in manufacturing assembly and build principles
- Experience of developing manufacturing processes and requirements
- IT skills and experience of Catia and 3D Experience would be a benefit
- Aircraft/manufacturing facility commissioning & development
- Concession work & problem solving
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.