Are you an Environment Specialist looking for a new Contract?
Belcan Workforce Solutions have an exciting opportunity for our Defence Client in Reading.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree or equivalent and will provide advice and documentation as a subject matter expert on environmental topics to major projects, for all activities and services that fall within the scope of the Environmental Management System; to facilitate the management and delivery of environmental elements that support project and programme delivery.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role will be to:-
- Act as the 'intelligent customer' for environmental issues for specific areas across the management hierarchy.
- Produce timely and accurate environmental specialist advice, as a subject matter expert to ensure compliance and improve environmental performance.
- Derive and analyse environmental performance metrics.
- Manage / undertake walkthroughs inspections, audits and investigations.
- Seek opportunities for improvements and to learn from experience.
- Develop and proactively manage the interface/relationship with all internal and external regulators/stakeholders.
- Manage / produce technical documents/ requirements in support of the Environmental Management System (EMS).
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance. Candidates should be willing and able to work in designated areas where the need arises.
The position has deemed Inside of IR35.
There is the opportunity to work flexibly at 70/30% onsite/remote
If you think this could be the new and exciting challenge for you, and you want to learn more please get in touch today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan