Belcan Workforce Solutions is excited to be looking for an Electrical Design Engineer!
This is your chance to join a top-rated OEM Pump/Rotating Equipment company. The successful applicant will be responsible for various design aspects across a broad range of pumping equipment and associated controls, mostly within the oil & gas sector.
This brand-new opportunity is based out of Glasgow, is a contract position and is expected to continue for 6 months.
Hourly rate - negotiable
IR35 - OUTSIDE
Daily duties include (but not limited to):
- Electrical engineering technical support through full product life cycle
- Creating electrical drawings
- Creating BOMs
- Technical specs
- Technical documentation for manufacture, assembly, supplier and client interface
Key requirements and skills for the role:
- Essential - Experience of electrical engineering design for centrifugal pumps, packages and associated equipment.
- Ideally - Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronics or C&I Engineering or equivalent with related experience/training
Interested? Know someone who is? Apply now!
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan