Belcan Workforce Solutions is currently looking for a EC&I Technician to work for one of our clients based in Aldermaston, UK.
SC or DV - Mandatory for access to site (Can be obtained during onboarding process via client)
To undertake installation, commissioning, and maintenance activities in accordance with their training, best practice, and trade/legal standards.
We are looking for someone with Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation.
Specific details listed below
- Tray, conduit, and Trunking installation
- Cable pulling including forming and looming.
- Glanding and terminating and identification of cables and cores in accordance with cable cards.
- Testing for Dead
- Inspection and testing of installations (Dead tests and Live testing)
- Earthing and Bonding
- Panel Installation
- Installation of electrical devices and Instrumentation in accordance with RAMS
- Wiring 3Phase motors and Isolators
- Emergency Stop Circuits
- Fibre Installation (preferred)
- Profibus Installation (preferred)
- Assistance with Setting to Work/Commissioning (preferred)
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
- To participate in the planning and preparation of works including production of RAMS.
- To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
- To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
- To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
- To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
- To not proceed past a hold point.
- To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
- Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder's competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan