Part of a leading engineering and maintenance provider, supporting customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biopharma, power & energy, utilities, renewables and food & beverage markets. We enhance the efficiency of assets, ensuring a high level of availability and reducing maintenance costs.
We have extensive experience in offshore and onshore facilities, specialising in asset management services throughout all life cycle phases from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning.
This commitment is delivered by an experienced and highly competent workforce of over 4,500 employees operating from 14 offices in strategic industrial hubs, upholding the highest standards of safety, compliance, and quality.
As a key member of the UK Engineering Team, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most stimulating and groundbreaking EPC projects in the UK. Professional development of our Engineering Team is key to our success and if you join us, you will be given a Personal Development Plan, including training and further education along with more responsibility. At the same time, you will be part of the global engineering organisation, which is a 5,000 strong community that can give you wider opportunities and the possibility to work abroad.
If you perform, then we will reward you with an attractive remuneration package, but also a lot of flexibility, of working hours, working from home and part time working.
- Together with your team of engineers and designers you are responsible for the Electrical Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) design within multi-discipline engineering, EPCM or EPC projects for the Gas Transmission Major Project Programme
- These projects will range from Concept Design (BP135G) to Execution Design (T/PM/G/35)
- The projects will be for specific to the Gas Transmission sector predominantly for the UK compressor station infrastructure
- You are responsible to manage and complete the EC&I design within budget and planning. This includes change control and consistency of the EC&I design with the other disciplines
- You are responsible for the quality of the EC&I design
- You will participate in internal and external design reviews and you are responsible for the design acceptance by the client as per the standard T/PM/G/35
- Depending on size and complexity you may be Lead Engineer EC&I for one project, or for a portfolio of projects within the Gas business
- Make independent decisions on issues, providing expert technical support within EC&I Engineering
- You are responsible for leading and driving quality in all Engineering designs and projects including, the checking and approval of discipline design deliverables to company procedures
- You shall be able to effectively carry out, check and approve Engineering and Design estimates, control and report all costs on allocated projects in terms of progress, scope change and man hours
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan