Belcan Workforce Solutions have an exciting permanent opportunity for an E-Learning Content Developer to join our rapidly expanding client who provide support to the Defence Industry.
Utilising your expertise, the ideal candidate will be an ambitious developer who has excellent hands on experience in developing complex eLearning content and manging projects from inception to launch within the Defence Industry.
This role will encompass working with e-learning software and systems, such as Vyond, Lectura, Articulate and Nimble and our client are looking for someone familiar with on-line learning platforms, processes and learning management systems, excellent written and verbal communications skills, content development abilities, and an organised and flexible approach.
- Project manage new eLearning initiatives from inception to launch and ensure they deliver financial targets when appropriate
- Coordination and support for the development process for online training materials
- Work with technical colleagues on the design and creation of engaging training content
- Liaise with communications team to promote and share internal and external training courses
- Develop and maintain online resources, liaising with external providers/clients for online content when required.
- Maintain and develop exiting platforms whilst evaluating and integrating new platforms.
- Keep accurate records to ensure quality assurance of published resources and materials
Experience, Competencies and Qualities
- At least three years' experience in an e-learning / online training role / content creation
- Excellent multi-media and editorial skills, ability to turn complex material into creative, engaging and interactive content
- Experience of creating, developing and reviewing e-learning content
- The ability to breakdown technical information objectively and develop e-learning material appropriate to the level and audience
- Experience working with/ managing Learning Management Systems and various authoring tools.
- Experience working with animation software such as Vyond
- Skilled in web conferencing tools such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams, and able to support colleagues and stakeholders with webinars and workshops.
- Demonstrable project management skills in delivering successful e-learning projects on-time and in budget
The nature of this opportunity means that you will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment so you must meet all the eligibility criteria to obtain UK Security Clearance.
This opportunity benefits from hybrid working and flexible working.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 243 or you can apply directly by following the Apply Now link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.