Belcan have an exciting opportunity based in Manchester for a Document Controller / CAD Technician for our client who specialise in Research and Development. The position is an estimated 2 year contract and will initially be 3 days a week for the first 2-3 weeks and will increase to full time thereafter.
- Coordinating documentation from the project team
- Reviewing & updating record & site drawings
- Printing out drawings & documents for the team
- Support the projects team onsite
- Manage document control system for the project - Viewpoint
- Coordinating and compiling monthly H&S reporting.
- Coordinating O&M's from contractors & uploading to the document control system.
- Assist in project O&M closure and handover.
- Be a key advocate of filing protocols for Building Consultancy projects and standard templates and ensure this is adhered to by the B&C team/contractors.
- Project coordination on the site - coordinating site redlines on the plans and making sure site plans are updated with fire assembly points and logistics routes for the different areas and projects
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan