Belcan Workforce Solutions have an exciting permanent opportunity with a leading UK construction and regeneration group and can be based in Farnborough or London. This role is hybrid and brings the opportunity to work on the client site as well as remotely.
Successful applicants must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance
This role will sit within the defence sector, with the opportunity to work with key clients on analysing and looking after their Asset Information. This could include the likes of CAD Drawings and GIS data, to asset maintenance records and documents.
Utilising your knowledge of Digital Asset Management, as the subject matter expert in Asset Maintenance, you will be responsible for collecting and managing digital assets so that they are functional and readily accessible as well as ensuring that the file names for digital assets are descriptive, accurate, consistent, and reflective of how the assets relate to the other files in the system
What will we need from you?
To be successful in this role and to have the maximum impact on our client you will need to be able to:
- Assist in the definition and application of a full Taxonomy system
- Create new asset records within the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), and remove those no longer required, in the correct format.
- Ensure all assets have required maintenance plans
- Offer advice and guidance on all things related to DAM
- Analyse and interrogate the as-is position on the CMMS and recommend, in collaboration with the Client, the approach to Taxonomy
- Prioritising tasks and assets and implementing efficient and effective systems
You will be an experienced Data Analyst with the following knowledge:
- You will be a SME in Asset Maintenance and have working knowledge of ISO 55000
- You will understand SFG20
- You will have knowledge of Digital Asset Management (Taxonomy)
The salary for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 242 or you can apply directly by following the Apply Now link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.