Belcan is excited to announce a brand new opportunity in Cambridge for a Database Administrator!
As the Office 365 / CMMS (computerised maintenance management system) Administrator, your role is pivotal. You'll spearhead the creation, administration, management, and monitoring of the Facility Management SharePoint Collection using the latest tools like PowerApps, Power Automate, and other Office 365 applications. Your responsibilities include being the first point of contact for user support in the SharePoint environment and in-house solutions. You'll champion design accessibility, privacy standards, and relentlessly pursue opportunities for enhancement. Troubleshooting challenges and ensuring system maintenance and updates are all in a day's work.
What's in it for you?
In addition to a fulfilling role in a cutting edge and brand new work place, we offer an attractive salary package, 25 days of holiday, a solid pension plan, life assurance, and a host of other benefits to sweeten the deal.
- In the CMMS realm, you'll provide expert guidance on record management and structure, create and update records, manage maintenance schedules, and oversee general system administration.
- Within SharePoint, you'll work your magic on design modifications, user permissions, group management, page creation and modification, and the generation of SharePoint sites.
We understand this is a bespoke position that covers lots of areas so we are looking for a Database Administrator with drive, who has experience in some and a willingness to learn the rest. On the job training will be provided with a focus on anything which is new to you.
- Strong IT skills complemented by an in-depth understanding of the MS Office 365 suite.
- A working knowledge of SharePoint 365, Power Bi, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
- Familiarity with Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
- An appreciation of change management, revision control, and document status.
- A qualification, experience, or a passionate interest in coding languages like DAX, SQL, and HTML.
Ready to join us as a Database Administrator? Click "apply now" for a confidential chat today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.