Belcan Workforce Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Systems Engineer
to join our client a leading engineering and maintenance provider on a Permanent basis to be based in Chesterfield.
The ideal candidate will take full responsibility for successful technical delivery and cyber security management of a complete project and must be pro-active, and able to allocate tasks among team members and supervise, assist and monitor task progress and advise the project manager on progress, risks and issues.
A selection of the duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Being responsible for the technical delivery of cyber security elements within automation projects
- Be responsible for meeting the technical and quality requirements of projects
- Identify project opportunities and variations
- Identify and enable use of reusable modules by standardisation and modularization of systems where appropriate
- Prototyping of new technologies
- Training planning and support
- Mentoring of Engineers
- Support the Automation sales and proposals teams
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The following experience is essential:
- A Degree or HND/HNC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Control Systems or relevant discipline
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GICSP (Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional)
- Chartered Engineer or working towards professional registration
- Previous experience of management, implementation, testing and commissioning security solutions in an Operational Technology environment.
- Understanding of the OSI Network Model/TCP/IP Model
- Detailed experience of the full project life cycle from system specification through design, development, testing and on-site commissioning is essential
- Hands on experience of SolarWinds monitoring system including:
- Network Performance Monitor
- Network Traffic Analyser
- Software Application Manager
- Log Analyser
- Hands on experience of network design and implementation using Cisco industrial portfolio of network switch products.
- Hands on experience of firewall design and implementation using Cisco FirePower Technology
- Hands on experience of IDS/IPS design and implementation using Cisco FirePower Technology
- Hands on experience of HIDS/HIPS design and implementation using McAfee MVison Technology.
- Hands on experience of definition and implementation of Microsoft Active Directory, including GPO's in a Windows Server Operating Systems:
- Hands on experience of definition and implementation of endpoint security in Windows Desktop Operating Systems:
- Hands on experience of VMWare ESXi, including configuration and environment security.
- Security Practitioner using the IEC62443 family of standards, with particular focus on:
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability & Threat Management
- Patch Management
- Device Hardening
- Understanding of industrial communication protocols.
Successful applicants must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance.
The salary rate for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be the new and exciting challenge for you, and you want to learn more please get in touch today.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.