Due to an exciting time of growth, Belcan are looking to recruit experienced Cyber Security Engineers to join and assist the existing engineering team with multiple new projects. Belcan delivers Operational Technology Cyber projects to critical infrastructure within the UK. Working in Oil and gas, utilities and transportation through the full cyber lifecycle and carrying out asset capture and risk assessment on operational technology systems, such as SCADA, PLC and DCS.
The Cyber Engineers will be involved at the forefront of Belcan's Operational Technology projects, to ensure that the Controls and instrumentation projects that Belcan are involved with, are safe secure for the Critical Infrastructure facilities dealt with, whether in the Oil and Gas or Transportation arenas.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Experience comprising of both:
- Specific Cyber Security experience
- Software engineering, systems engineering, or a related field
- Experience of OT specific Cyber Security, working within:
- IEC 62443
- The NCSC CAF
- The NIST CSF
- Or related frameworks
- Technical understanding, covering at a minimum:
- Linux and Linux based systems work
- IP based networking, and network deployment principles
- Baseline understanding across the 8 security domains as defined by the ISC, with demonstrable experience within a minimum of two, and an ambition to broaden this capability:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- Desired: Experience in delivery of works within Critical National Infrastructure.
- Experience in the production, delivery, and internal presentation of formal reporting, and documented output.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Perk Box
- Life Assurance
- Training and Career Development
BAS is part of Belcan, an international engineering firm founded over 60 years ago, serving customers in over 60 locations worldwide and is a specialist engineering consultancy providing electrical, process, mechanical, control & instrumentation engineering, technical safety services, and OT cyber security consultancy services. Founded in 2008 we are a team of high calibre engineers and have a passion for combining engineering and innovation.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.