Job title: Cost Data Analyst
Job location: Stevenage
Contract : 12 months contract
An excellent opportunity for an Cost Data Analyst has arisen onsite with one of our clients, a world leader within many key industries and is a leading engineering and industrial provider and they have extensive experience in offshore and onshore facilities.
As a Cost Data Analyst, you will be responsible to produce cost reports, and forecasts in order to facilitate improved cost control/reduction, and support the Operations team in delivering work scopes within budget and cost recover where appropriate.
Are you willing to perform specific tasks, which is given below?
- Analysis and preparation of cost report, which is as per client need. Analyse any variances and advise the operations team about revise estimates or request variation orders.
- Produce forecasts for individual work scopes, weekly cost reports data, operations, and management of progress against budgets. Provide inputs to client with monthly 'value of work done' summaries, in order to highlight costs to date, un-invoiced costs to come, plus additional costs to complete the work scope.
- Collation of Contract Budgeting/Forecasting information & check on the integrity of the information provided to ensure the dependability of information provided. Review all invoices for completeness & correctness prior to submission to the Client
- Assist in preparation and resolving claims, re-negotiation of revised contract terms, standardisation of techniques and reporting mechanisms, preparing/reviewing the commercial element of Business Cases and submission of annual rates uplifts.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven track record in a similar role and experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Possess a finance degree or be working towards a recognised accounting qualification or have suitable relevant experience working in a similar Commercial or Financial role (desirable).
- Relationship builder with strong commercial Awareness, ability to work under pressure and to a deadline. Knowledge/previous use of SAP (desirable)
The list of responsibilities and benefits are not exhaustive. Please send your CV and contact me straightaway if this role sounds like it could be your next career move and I will tell you all about it.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan