Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for 2 x Corporate Reporting Analysts for a Defence establishment in Reading. The posts are for an estimated 9 month contract and are paying competitively on an hourly basis.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared prior to appointment and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain UK Security Clearance. Candidates should be willing and able to work in designated areas where the need arises.
The positions have been deemed Outside of IR35.
Working in F&BM providing financial activities within an F&BM Finance functional team: Financial Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Compliance and Finance Systems.
Key requirements and essential skills for the role: Stakeholder management skills with ability to collaborate at all levels, Microsoft Office, Working use of a cost management tool / business system, experience in finance analytics
- Delivery of all financial activities as assigned to time and quality.
- Compliance to the internal finance control and governance framework in place for relevant activities.
- Identification and implementation of process improvement activities.
- Provision of financial data on a timely basis.
- Assist in analysis and interpretation of financial information as required.
- Compliance with financial processes.
- Ensuring integrity of financial data and integrity.
- Maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Training and development of Finance Analysts and/or graduates and apprentices.
Qualifications required: Degree or equivalent in an appropriate business / technical discipline, professional membership/ working towards professional membership, or qualification.
Can part time or flexible working options could be considered for this role: No
Is home/remote working an option? Yes
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan