Sitec - a Belcan company are currently looking to recruit a Contracts Lead / Manager (Category Management) for a multinational oil and gas corporation. The post is based in Southampton, Hampshire and is an estimated 12 month contract and is paying competitively on a PAYE and Umbrella hourly basis.
This position has been deemed Inside of IR35.
Manages portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on time delivery, and cycle time Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position. This position could be described as Senior Procurement Associate / Specialist / Contracts Manager who, on top of level 1 duties, might be managing contracts with high complexity or deep business knowledge.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogues.
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization
- Monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
- Influences development and implements Category strategic and commercial guidance; shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
Skills & Qualifications
- Behavioural Skills: analytical, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions.
- Functional Skills: PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mind-set, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan