Location: Hull (Onsite)
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Construction Manager has arisen onsite with one of our clients, a world leader within many key industries. This role is placed within EPC contracts (Civil & Construction) industry.
The Construction Manager will be responsible to manage the development and delivery of the EPC activities to meet time, cost, quality and HSE agreed by the business.
Experienced in assessing tenders, working closely with internal and external stakeholders and be familiar with forms of contract such as NEC3/4 and IChemE. Experience with early works and interaction with design engineering and constructibility.
- Establish and lead the project HSE Team to manage HSE activities throughout the construction and commissioning phases of the project
- Act as the 'Principal Contractor' under the CDM Regulation 1994
- Identify and manage all key construction risks to minimise their impact on the project
- Manage and lead the construction team to successfully deliver the project requirements
- Define the construction estimate and manage expenditure within the agreed budget
- Ensure construction meets appropriate quality standards supported by agreed test requirements
- Develop and approve the construction elements of the project programme
- Manage the compilation and approve the construction part-estimates for the sanction packages
- Check, approve and record issue of all information to construction sub-contractors
- Raise purchase orders and manage contracts for construction activities
- Aid in monitoring and report on construction performance including, progress, costs, HSE etc.
- Approve all 'site variations' within agreed budget
- Check, approve and record issue of all information and systems for handover to commissioning
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years experience in EPC contracts (Civil & Construction).
- You must have extensive Civils experience and be well versed in Front End Engineering FEED and Scope Development as well as Site Construction Management and Execution.
- Managing budgets / Financial controls, Subcontractor management.
- Project Management (projects >10 million)
- HND/C in Civil or associated discipline, Accredited CSCS, APMP accredited
- NEC Project Manager
The list of responsibilities and benefits are not exhaustive. Please send your CV and contact me straightaway if this role sounds like it could be your next career move and I will tell you all about it.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.