Duration: 12 Month contract with likelihood of extension and looking to start ASAP.
This role is a Hybrid working position requiring the right person to be on site 2-3 days a week,
Top 3 Hard Skills:
- Been in similar role on a diesel engine - Component or release engineer
- Problem solving skills.
- Air or Fuel system knowledge
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Diesel engine Fuel, Turbo & EGR systems.
- Communication with suppliers. Requesting tests on engine components at an engine level.
- Own batch of components, responsible for those parts and the project for them. Whether its design process or validation process.
- APQP Process with the suppliers and making sure they do their part.
- Issue resolution, technical investigation.
- Working, closely with design engineers and validation engineers.
- Design skills an advantage
- Could come from petrol/petrol EGR background.
- Ideally would be in a similar role in other manufacturing companies having used data analysis experience on similar data software.
- Chance to be flexible with working hours.
- Contact with other facilities - US, China, India.
- Engine knowledge is essential.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan