Job type: Permanent
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Completions Engineer has arisen onsite with one of our clients, a world leader within many key industries and is a leading engineering and industrial provider and they have extensive experience in offshore and onshore facilities.
The Completions Engineer will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive all quality related documents for the complication of the project specific lifetime records for the final QA/QC documentation for the project.
- Compile project documentation in accordance with Final Documentation Procedure OH3631.
- Utilize the Pro-Arc Information Management & Project / Process Control system to enable client document acceptance and ultimately handover.
- Receive fabrication work packs associated with the Piping Manager software tool, and ensure their compilation, compliance, and quality accuracy are in line with project-specific requirements.
- Submit completed generic and fabrication-specific documentation for client review and acceptance.
- Compile QA document for EOMR. Using existing approved EOMR template, build up document booklet.
- Assist with setting up/writing processes and procedures related to QC completion records for lifetime records and documentation.
Completions Engineer will have ability to operate "Piping Manager" software program.
Ability to use ProArc document management system for compiling LTR's.
Ability to read and comprehend isometric drawings to the necessary standard.
- A Relevant trade certificate e.g. City and Guilds or You will need to be qualified to Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB) NVQ Mechanical-Level 3. BTEC HNC Mechanical.
- Go Completions Database & Foundation Certification, ISOH Managing Safety Certification.
- IRCA-Internal QMS Auditor
- Experience working in a Management position.
If you think this could be the new and exciting challenge for you, and you want to learn more please get in touch today.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.