Are you a Commissioning Manager looking for a new Contract opportunity?
If so, Belcan Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity with a major Defence Client close to the Reading area.
The ideal candidate will be involved in one of the most complex and challenging projects in the UK today and have the skills and experience will help deliver the successful commissioning and demonstration of all the specialist equipment, the building services and control systems required to operate the facility.
- Advise on safety requirement for commissioning activities. Management, oversight and delivery of commissioning work packages within a complex infrastructure project.
- Support the management and deployment of the Overall Project Commissioning Strategy.
- Manage the production, review and approval of test documentation by the Suppliers. Plan and co-ordinate commissioning tests with the Suppliers.
- Integrate test requirements and pre-requisites into the project programme.
- To assist with the development of the detailed construction schedule to ensure a phased release of works to support the commissioning activities.
- Report status of the pre-requisites to commissioning works and the commissioning works by the Suppliers.
- Witness Factory Acceptance Testing, Site Acceptance Testing.
- Manage test failure resolution. Produce Learning from Experience reports and presentations.
- Ensure safe procedures are applied consistently for all testing and commissioning across allocated work packages.
- Substantial experience of commissioning large facilities and managing commissioning teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Proven track record in complex project delivery, in defence (preferred) or similar technical sectors.
- Demonstrable knowledge and application of commissioning methodologies.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This would be a hybrid opportunity and the IR35 determination is TBC.
The daily rate for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 243 or you can apply directly by following the Easy Apply link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan