An excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager has arisen onsite with one of our clients, a world leader within many key industries based in Hull location for permanent role.
As a Commercial Manager you will be responsible for delivering contract controls, coupled with P&L performance across the Projects and be accountable for the commercial and cost management of a project and work closely with Technical, Project Management and Project Controls teams. Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial for Projects, Engineering and Automation.
* Commercial Manager will provide visibility on Contract Financial Performance which includes the preparation of monthly management accounts.
* Carry out audits and ensure suitable controls are in place.
* Supporting operations and project teams in the execution of contracts related to financial and overall performance against agreed budgets and preparation of reports.
* Interface with Business Managers, Invoicing, Accounts, Procurement, Tendering
* Review relevant Contract Commercial Terms and Conditions and monitor and review all invoices.
* Assist in preparation of valuations and also assist Delivery Managers in the preparation of monthly cost / value reports.
* Submission of annual rates uplifts and assist in re-negotiation of revised contract terms.
* Assists in preparation of Financial element for client reports
* Monitor and provide feedback relative to KPI performance and highlight areas where improvement is necessary to optimise financial return
* Check accuracy and approve invoices as required and prepared by Invoice Administrators for return in an expeditious manner.
Experience & Qualifications
* Possess a finance degree or be working towards a recognised accounting qualification or have suitable relevant experience working in a similar Commercial or Financial role
* Commercial Awareness and Knowledge/previous use of SAP.
The list of responsibilities and benefits are not exhaustive. Please send your CV and contact me straightaway if this role sounds like it could be your next career move and I will tell you all about it.
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.