Location: The Wirral (fully onsite)
Hourly pay: £14.00 (plus 27.5% shift premium)
Belcan Workforce Solutions is working in conjunction with a leading Aerospace Manufacturer to find a time-served CNC Machinist. It is an exciting time to join the team as they are experiencing a period of sustained growth and expansion.
Our client offers a complete range of manufacturing capabilities, including clean rooms, autoclaves, CNC machining, paint, and NDT. They focus on the manufacture and supply of carbon fibre components to the aerospace industry, providing a comprehensive service for the manufacture of complex components used in advanced engineering applications, including components and assemblies for aircraft structures and systems.
You will be responsible for setting a range of Three Axis and Five Axis machines and conducting regular maintenance and cleaning of machines and tools. You will be machining aircraft components by reading and working from engineering drawings, therefore experience within the Aerospace, Defence, or Automotive industries is a necessary. Additionally, a good understanding of geometric tolerances and component drawings is essential.
You will be using state-of-the-art CMS multi-axis machines (3 Axis and 5 Axis) with Fanuc controls to manufacture carbon fibre components, therefore experience of CNC Programming is essential, and Fanuc Controller experience would be beneficial to succeed in this position. Experience of working to ISO9001 and/or AS/EN9100 quality approvals is essential due to the highly regulated nature of the Aerospace industry.
In return for your hard work, our client offers the following benefits package:
- Salary sacrifice-led pension plan that matches employee contributions up to 6%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free life assurance cover at the value of four times basic annual salary
- Holiday purchase scheme which enables employees to purchase an additional week's worth of annual leave each year
- Comprehensive wellbeing programme that supports employees with their physical, mental, and financial health, as well as their cultural/environmental wellbeing
- Competitive employee discounts platform that provides employees with discounts with leading brands/retailers
- Internal reward and recognition scheme linked to internal benefits platform
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enhanced family-friendly benefits
- Company sick pay
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Committee that supports and champions employee diversity
- Local discounts and offers (e.g., gyms)
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now to set up an informal conversation to find out more!
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.