Sitec - a Belcan company has a great opportunity for a CMMS Administrator to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Cambridge.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for providing Facilities Management with key asset information to support business operations and compliance. The role requires expert knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS). The role requires significant contact with other FM partner suppliers and project organisations. The focus is on providing a professional, consistent and reliable asset information management service to record, manage and provide information in the most efficient and effective way.
You will provide critical technical support to Facilities Management/Site Engineering in the creation, modification and management of building/site equipment and maintenance records held within their CMMS system.
- Support and work closely with all service elements of the Asset Information Team to deliver information in an easy to use or understand format through all environments.
- Provide support and guidance on the CMMS records and structure
- Support the creation of procedures and guidance documents
- Create new and update existing records
- Create new structures for sites and systems
- Create and update existing maintenance records and ensure correct scheduling
- Provide reports from the system on request
- General system administration
- Planning activities
- Technical support
Must Have Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experiences
- Strong IT skills supported by excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- Strong CMMS working experience
- You will work in a structured way with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your work
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with a range of colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) familiarity
- Database management familiarity
- Understanding of change, revision control, document status
- Working experience of Infor CMMS
- SAP R3 experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.