CATIA Design Engineer
Belcan are currently recruiting Consultant CATIA Design Engineer's for an initial 6 Month Contract based in Bristol and is paying competitively on hourly rate basis.
The roles have been deemed Outside IR35.
This is an exciting opportunity for several CATIA Design Engineer's to work within Belcan's Design team due to a number of new projects being worked on. Primarily based in Bristol, but Hybrid working may be an option depending on experience.
- Aircraft Primary Structure design for major OEM's.
- This may include modifications, new definition scheme development, investigations, installations or repair schemes.
- Previous experience using Catia V5
- Experience within the Aerospace industry
- 3D Solid model definition
- Experience with a PLM system such as Team Centre
- Understanding of the Design process and modelling methods
- Understanding of Composite design process and modelling methods
- Understanding of configuration and change management
Founded in 1958, Belcan has become a global technological leader and established go to Engineering Services provider, working within many industries including Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear, Automotive and Cyber Security with over 10,000 professionals serving hundreds of customers in over 60 locations worldwide.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan