Are you a Budget and Finance Analyst looking for a new Contract opportunity?
If so, Belcan Workforce Solutions has an exciting opportunity with a multinational oil and gas corporation at their site based in Leatherhead.
This is a 12 month contract position and is full time working 35 hours per week on an Inside of IR35 basis.
The focus of the role is supporting the working of the department and its activities through financial planning, budgeting and reporting. Working closely with the department manager to ensure that all relevant business controls are in place, observed and documented. As a small, collaborative department, potential to support wider departmental activities such local community donations and digital communications.
Main responsibilities of the role include the preparation of the department's annual budget submission, processing invoices and forecast spend against budget items and cost centres. You will also undertake data collection for quarterly and year-end activities and check ledgers, posting journal vouchers / accruals and monthly departmental cost reporting. The position will require you to liaise with charity partners regarding charitable contributions and ad-hoc support for social media, and selected internal communications activities, along with maintaining the annual controls calendar and associated activities, and act as departmental records management contact
What we will need from you
- Strong analytical skills and good attention to detail plus an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- Previous experience of managing budgets, processing invoices and general business administration.
- Comfortable working in an international business environment, where daily activities and tasks often require remote collaboration with colleagues in multiple locations.
- Flexible team player, willing to help with ad-hoc requests and general office management.
- Interest in and experience of supporting digital and social media activities (e.g., helping maintain intranet sites and websites) advantageous but not essential.
The rate for this will reflect the scope and significance of the client in their sector.
If you think this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you and you would like to learn more or just for an initial, no-obligation conversation please contact me on 07732 694 242 or you can apply directly by following the Apply Now link and I will contact you as soon as I receive your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan