Sitec - a Belcan company has a great opportunity for an Asset Information - BIM Manager to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Cambridge.
You will provide critical technical support to Facilities Management / Site Engineering teams in the creation, development, modification and management of Asset Information.
- Develop a good working relationship with the technicians and engineers in the business to create/maintain and modify multi discipline drawings using the latest AutoDesk design software releases.
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of operational asset information both graphical and data in 2 and 3d forms
- Lead activity with hands on manipulation of information / model data at application level.
- Work with other BIM Managers to ensure technical alignment with the clients UK BIM strategy
- Family Object generation, auditing and approval for use
- Coordinate the cleansing activity to project models to meet operational needs
- Protect the models so quality is not compromised. What goes out needs to come back.
- Lead improvement initiatives to the accuracy of the operational models and identify ways to consolidate data into models for easy management/maintenance where there are clear advantages to doing so.
- Support application testing and manage the deployment of software to team where necessary
- Operate and control the BIM360 environment with the Information lead.
- Proficient in creating 3D models in Revit
- Proven experience and proficient in design, drafting or engineering working to industry standards
- Drawing/document management system (EDMS) familiarity. Document management lifecycle and EDMS systems
- Revit 2016-2020, Revit MEP and P&ID modeller
- Ability to use Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Freedom
- Use of scripting such as Dynamo to increase efficiency within the team.
- Advanced Excel or Access solutions to support reporting and model manipulation.
- Property data / parameter type knowledge, creation of to support data drops
- Everyday use of BIM360 Cloud environments
- Understanding of ISO19650
- Understanding of BS1192 part 4
- AutoCAD Architecture or MEP 2016-2020.
- Plant 3D / intelligent P&ID
- Revit / Fabrication workflow
- A broad knowledge of a variety of engineering disciplines.
- Surveying skills.
- CAFM or IWMS systems
- AutoDesk inventor (translation work flow to RFA)
- SQL or query experience
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.