Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking to recruit for a Benefits Support Coordinator, on a 6 months contract basis for our client who are a leading Global Aerospace Company based on our clients site in Filton, Bristol.
The contract positions have been deemed Inside of IR35.
Role is to provide support to the Benefit Manager in the company.
Role will involve:
- Managing the shared inbox for reward benefits - investigating and responding to employees and payroll ( Some requiring multiple responses and investigations)
- Checking and processing invoices from multiple suppliers
- Document for audit purposes
- Marketing and Reward Community updates/Comms
- Ensure all literature is up to date and post any new promotions
- Routine administration tasks - eg. Car Scheme checks & approvals, splitting and sharing report
- Raising annual Purchase Orders and ensuring correct payment terms are in the system
- Ad hoc support to Benefits Manager
- An experienced administrator using different IT systems
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferred experience of interfacing with 3rd parties
- Experience of handling sensitive data
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan