Sitec - a Belcan company are currently looking to recruit an Auditor / Driver for a nuclear MoD Engineering establishment in Reading. The post is for an estimated 3 Year contract initially and is paying competitively on an hourly basis.
You must hold a current DV Clearance to apply for this position as the end customers projects are of an extremely high level of classification. Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Unfortunately, dual nationals will not be considered for this role.
The position has been deemed Outside of IR35.
Auditor / Driver Purpose:
Carry out the Phase 2 Audit and movement of the physical records across all the clients' sites.
All -maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality
Auditor / Driver Responsibilities:
- All -Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management.
- Working with the Audit Team and Site A Digitisation Team to ensure records are moved to the correct location and tracked according to the companies policies
- Reporting of data movements and ensuring accurate data has been captured and recorded
- Accurate data capture for the transit of documentation across the sites sites in accordance with the companies security policies
- Assist with the update of Work Instructions and the Audit Process
- Accurately input data captured as part of receipting processes into tool/databases for future use and quality check to ensure no mistakes
- Ensure timely completion of data collection activities as scheduled and report any constraints or blockers to the Audit Lead
- Suggest Audit work/improvements as they become apparent to assist with business improvement and efficiency
- As the workload could be variable, the Auditor/Driver would be expected to work on other Digitisation work as directed by the Audit Lead -this work could include work within the Digitisation Programme
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft products are essential
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of input and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to deliver services in accordance with known standards following agreed processes/procedures
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Good time management skills
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan