Belcan Workforce Solutions are currently looking for Asset Registration Expeditors to join our clients Defence Sector which include a Defence establishment near Reading on a Permanent basis with a competitive salary & benefits.
Our client is currently looking for enthusiastic Asset Registration Expeditors to work in our expanding defence team at a facility near Reading.
Overview of Role:
The overarching responsibility of the Asset Registration Expeditor is to deliver an appropriate and accurate asset information to the project within resource, programme and budgetary constraints, which satisfies legislative, regulatory and company requirements.
The Asset Register Expeditor is responsible for supporting the maintenance of the client's Asset Management System. The system will ensure that the project has a configuration asset optimisation information for compliance to appropriate Licence Conditions.
- Accountable for maintaining an Asset Registration system across their area(s) of responsibility.
- Communicating with Asset Registration Stakeholders; Client, Construction Manager, Supply Chain and Handover to facilitate the flow of Asset registration information.
- Co ordinating with Package Managers and Supply Chain Partners to enable the delivery of Asset information in accordance with Schedule and Handover activities.
- Acting as a single point of contact to support the flow of Assert information between the Supply Chain and Project Asset Information stakeholders.
- Maintaining Asset Registration Governance to enable Right First-Time acceptance of Asset Information from each contract onto the Client Asset Management System (AMS).
- Performing clerical duties, maintaining accurate status reports, key metrics of forecasted asset registration vs actual asset registration whilst adhering to agreed procedures policies instructions and guidance.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in Environment, Safety, Health, Security and Quality
- Actively committed to safety and maintaining a culture of zero accidents or incidents relating to occupational and personal safety, security, health issues, and environmental matters within areas of accountability
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.