Belcan Workforce Solutions is working in conjunction with a leading Aerospace Manufacturer to find an Assembly Fitter (X6) to join their team based in Bromborough, The Wirral.
Our client works within Aerospace for both civilian and military projects, offering a complete range of cutting-edge products and services through its state-of-the-art facilities. They are currently experiencing continued growth and are expecting this growth to continue in the coming years, making it an exciting time to be joining the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assembly Fitter with experience of working in lean manufacturing environments who is looking for a new challenge to develop processes to support the ongoing success of the company.
As the successful applicant you will be working with an established team within the assembly department. Attention to detail and the ability to accurately follow processes and procedures is essential.
You must have the ability to drill, countersink, wet assemble rivets and other hardware using a variety of hand and machine tools.
As an Assembly Fitter you will be working to close tolerances, interpreting technical drawings and instructions, and ensuring cleanliness, organisation, and maintenance of your work area and the wider shop floor. As such, having an eye for detail and a high level of manual dexterity is essential to be successful in this position.
Assembly manufacturing experience is essential, especially experience using hand and automated assembly tools. It would be beneficial if you gained this within the Aerospace industry, although not essential. Additionally, experience using and/or mixing resins is desirable but not a requirement.
In return for your hard work, our client offers the following benefits package:
- Salary sacrifice-led pension plan that matches employee contributions up to 6%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free life assurance cover at the value of four times basic annual salary
- Holiday purchase scheme which enables employees to purchase an additional week's worth of annual leave each year
- Comprehensive wellbeing programme that supports employees with their physical, mental, and financial health, as well as their cultural/environmental wellbeing
- Competitive employee discounts platform that provides employees with discounts with leading brands/retailers
- Internal reward and recognition scheme linked to internal benefits platform
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enhanced family-friendly benefits
- Company sick pay
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Committee that supports and champions employee diversity
- Local discounts and offers (e.g., gyms)
This vacancy is being advertised by Belcan.